We carry out valuation for all types of property including:
- Industrial property, including plant and machinery.
- Agricultural properties including ranches, flower farms & horticultural enterprises.
- Institutional properties.
- Hotels/ Hospitality properties.
- Movable assets among others.
The purposes of valuation carried out include:
- Mortgage- Used for appraisal by banks, insurance companies and pension funds.
- Sale/Purchase purposes.
- Rental assessement.
- Accounting/ Book keeping purposes.
- Taxation purposes e.g. Rating and stamp duty.
- Compulsory acquisition of land by the Governmant.
- Determination of Reserve price, among others.
The valuation profession in Kenya is regulated by the Valuers Registration Board and the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya.
For more information please contact: Michael Otieno or David Harber at the Museum Hill Office.