- Set in an acre of tropical garden, Tikiti Maji is a beautiful 3/4 bedroom house, walled on three sides with a chainlink fence on the fourth. It is approximately 10 minutes easy walk to the stunning part of the South Watamu beach, via the closest public beach access road.
- The house has a large makuti roof that funnels the heat up and away from the main house, giving it a cooling effect. The roof that incorporates a shaded veranda area where you can sit and look out over the pool and garden.
- As you enter the house you walk into the sitting room, separated from the large open kitchen by a breakfast bar.
- To the left are two bedrooms, the master with ensuite shower room and the 2nd with separate shower room. On the other side is the third bedroom with ensuite shower that opens onto the verandah area.
- Each bedroom has Louvre windows, overhead fans and traditional Lamu ceilings.
- A set of stairs takes you up into the beautiful roof space, which has recently been completely renovated, where there are several areas to use as a sleeping or sitting space, including a separate little shower room to service upstairs.
- The property includes a two bedroom staff quarters, is connected to mains water and power and has a large underground water storage tank that feeds the roof tank in the house.
- The property is Leasehold in title and for sale Fully Furnished.
- Price: Ksh 34 million (Kenyan Shillings) or £235,000 (Pounds Sterling)