- This spectacular 7 acre piece of land commands amazing view out over Mtwapa creek and beyond to the Indian Ocean. Beautiful and green, the property is littered with lovely mature trees and is largely undeveloped in an ever growing popular area on the fringes of Mombasa. The property is subdivided into 5 plots, a 3 acre plot with creek frontage, and 4 x one acre back plots.
- Existing houses on the front are all single story – the main house with one bedroom/office with bathroom (shower and bath), guest toilet, living/dining room, kitchen laundry and a large covered verandah around two sides of the house and an outside verandah at the front of the house. Adjoining the main house are a double garage, generator room and workshop. The main house area has 4 large water tanks, 3 smaller ones and a large underground water tank.
The guest cottage is self-contained with two bedrooms, one shower room, a kitchen/living/dining room with a smaller covered verandah at the front and back. The cottage has one large and one smaller water tank.
- A further building contains 2 additional bedrooms, a bathroom (shower and bath) and a small covered verandah at the front. Two large water tanks feed this building.
- In addition to the two guest cottages are 4 makuti rondavels that make up a single guesthouse. One contains a kitchen, another a bedroom with shower, basin and toilet, another with the living dining room with a narrow covered veranda, opening up larger in the front. Finally there is a two bedroom with shared bathroom (bath and shower) joined together. There is a separate outside laundry, guest toilet, office, store, workshop and garden store. There are 2 large water tanks feeding the rondavels.
- At the back of the plot are 4 single acre, undeveloped plots with plenty of stunning indigenous trees.
- The property is on mains electricity and has a total of 13 water tanks, plus a large underground water tank and a well in the fields. Some of the water tanks are fed with rainwater, and others fed by the well. There are 5 staff quarters.
- Price for the entire 7 acres: REDUCED TO $2,500,000 (US dollars)